The FewsPiService.properties file can be used to make service specific configurations available. This is a property file that is located in the FEWS configuration in the directory:
Here follows a explanation of these properties. All property names are case sensitive:
- FILTER_ID = This must be one of the filter ids from the Filters.xml file located in the RegionConfigFiles directory. Only the timeseries defined under this filter id will be visible to the FewsPiService. If this option is omitted then it is necessary to define a defaultFilterId in the filters configuration file, otherwise no timeseries will be visible to the FewsPiService.
- EXPORT_FLAG_CONVERSION_ID = This must be equal to the name of a flag conversion file located in the FlagConversionsFiles directory. All timeserie values have a 'flag' assigned indicating the quality of the value. However the quality values outside of FEWS can be different that the values assigned by FEWS. With this option the FEWS flags can be translated to external flags. This option can be omitted resulting in no conversion.
- EXPORT_UNITCONVERSION_ID = This must be equal to the name of a unit conversion file located in the UnitConversionsFiles directory. Each timeseries represents a parameter variable such as water height or discharge. As is the case with the flags, the FEWS unit used to define the parameter variable can differ from the external unit. With this option the FEWS units can be converted to external units. This option can be omitted resulting in no conversion.
- EXPORT_IDMAP_ID = This mus be equal to the name of a id map file located in the IdMapFiles directory. Each timeseries in FEWS is represented by a combination of; location id, parameter id and 0-n qualifier ids. FEWS again uses its own id values to define locations, parameters and such. In cases where the outside world ids differ this option enables one to translate the internal FEWS ids to external ids. This option can be omitted resulting in the export of the FEWS ids.
- IMPORT_FLAG_CONVERSION_ID = Identical to the export option except that with this option the external flags are mapped to FEWS flags. This option can be omitted resulting in no conversion. If the flags are unknown to FEWS they will not be imported.
- IMPORT_UNITCONVERSION_ID = Identical to the export option except that with this option the external units can be converted to FEWS units. This option can be omitted resulting in no conversion. If the units are unknown to FEWS then it is assumed that the values are in the same unit as the import parameter.
- IMPORT_IDMAP_ID = *Identical to the export option except that with this option external id are translated to internal FEWS ids. This option can be omitted resulting in the export of the FEWS ids. If the external ids are unknown to FEWS then it will not be possible to map the timeseries and the values will be discarded.
- READONLY_MODE = Only read access is allowed to the FEWS Web Services methods if set to true. No create, write, update or execute functionality is allowed.
- WMS_ALLOWED_GRID_PLOT_GROUP_ID = This must be one of the plotgroupids from the Griddisplau.xml (or SpatialDisplay.xml) file located in the DisplayConfigFiles directory. Only the spatial plots defined under this plotgroupid will be visible to the FewsPiService.
UPDATE_FREQUENCY_ARCHIVE_SYNCHRONIZER = Option to specify the time in seconds between a on the fly synchronziation of archive parameters and locations. Default is 10 minutes. Since 2020.01, only for FEWS configurations without a default filter.