For importing AWS data from BMKG a script is written that downloads the most recent data from a website: http://aws-online.bmg.go.id/bmg/real.php, which is the data page from the viewable page http://aws-online.bmg.go.id/bmg/aws/index.php
Data imported from this page is written down as PI timeseries file. The script is written in VB.NET.
The script can run at every interval, dependent on the scheduling of the script (eg via Windows Task Scheduler)
Attached to this page are an example config file, a list of stations and an example output file in PI format.
On the FSS the programme is installed in D:\FEWS\ImportAWS. Via the task scheduler the programme runs every 5 minutes.
- Local computer settings: decimal seperator should be point (no comma).
- In Regional setting date format should be yyyy-mm-dd and timeformat HH:mm:ss
- ARG stations not yet included
- .NET framework should be installed
- Sometimes networkdrives are not recognized
- LocationID PusairType not correct written in output
- Datetimestamp normalised (12-1-2011)
- possibility to only convert downloaded pages (eg when downloaded by another script)