Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Go to an OPeNDAP server, e.g. opendap.deltares.nl. A growing list of external OPeNDAP servers is here. OpenEarth has two implementations of OPeNDAP operational running on exactly the same file server: THREDDS and HYRAX. Because they serve the exact same data, it does not matter which one you choose, we choose THREDDS here, because that one seems to have a wider use.
- scroll down the directories: we chose to sort by owner, and then by data name.
- Once you hit netCDF files (*.nc),
click on it
- after which you can choose for old-fashioned plain download (2. download), not recommended, as the netCDF files might web very big (GBs):
- or access meta-info through the OPeNDAP protocol (1. opendap). For some datasets we provide Google Earth overviews which takes you directly via a deep-link to this meta-info page.
- This in the 'DataURL' box can copied into in OPeNDAP-enabled netCDF clients, see :