- Install Anaconda (Windows 64 bits, python 3.7)
- Open Anaconda Navigator
- Open the tab Environments
- Either use an existing or create a new virtual Environments
- Select the venv you want tu use and click on the play button en select "Open Terminal"
- Run the following command: "python –m pip install pywanda"
- If this is successful, start the python interpreter by typing "pythonThen type "and pressing enter
- Input the following statements: "Import pywanda" This should not return any errorsand press enter. If this statement executes without errors the installation was succesfull and the pywanda module is now imported into Python.
- If errors occur at the previous step, please contact our support via email@example.com
License can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- License cannot cope with dongle-based license authorization, please contact support for a demo-license (not dongle-based).
- Wanda API only works with Wanda 4.6 models (Wanda 4.5 models work mostly, but is not supported)