Delft3D Flexible Mesh GUI
Version: 2020.03 (1.6.2.
- We have corrected the communication with Open Street Map. You can use again Open Street Maps as a background layer.
- SWAN version is updated, additionally options for Non-Stationary simulations were corrected in the User Interface and in the Computational Core.
- D-Waves: Support for Domain Specific Settings in D-Waves simulations is added.
- All simulations are executed via DIMR, if your simulation crashes, the error from Computational Core is passed directly to the User Interface.
- D-Real Time Control: Initial support for Mathematical Expressions is implemented (note this is currently a Beta feature)
- Improved the implementation of the averaging methods in Spatial Operations.
D-Waves: Totally different Spatially Varying boundarieswas postponed to the next 2020.04 release due to change in priorities for Mathematical Expressions.