- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Reverse electrodialysis (RED) technology is a form of sustainable energy generation, where the fuel is fresh and salt water. It is also known as Blue Energy. When applied on a commercial scale, this technlogy uses very large flows of both salt and fresh water to generate energy.
A consortium consisting of REDStack (a company developing RED) and researchers from Deltares, Ziltwater, NIOZ and Wageningen Marine Research investigated whether Blue Energy, can be scaled up to a commercial level at a location along the Afsluitdijk, without major negative consequences for the Wadden Sea.
From this site the different products can be downloaded.
Confluence spaces are great for sharing content and news with your team. This is your home page. You can customize this page in any way you like... Which includes removing all of this text.
Log in and complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page. (Shortcut: E)
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Set permissions - Click bottom left ⚙ 'Space Tools' - 'Permissions' button to update permissions and give others access to your space
- Brand your Space - Click 'Configure Sidebar' in the top left panel to update space details and logo
- Check out our Help and Support space