- Maitri Fischer, UU, Managing freshwater lenses in a Dutch coastal setting - increasing freshwater availability by aquifer storage and recovery.
- Martijn Visser, UU, Aquifer storage and recovery in a fossil creek bed - managing droughts in a brackish environment
- Irene Lugten, UU, The effects of salt water intrusion from the Dintel into the surface and groundwater in the regio
- Kyra Hu-A-Ng, UU, Understanding Holocene coastal development and the resulting evolution of groundwater chloride distribution in the North-West coastal region of the Netherlands - a historical modelling approach
- Marjan Sommeijer, WUR, Identifying suitable locations for infiltration of fresh water in creek ridges
- Thomas Boerman, UU, Fresh water lenses under creek ridges: a pilot study in Zeeland to increase fresh water supply
- Pieter Winter, Uni Gent, Belgie, Estimating flow patterns to an agricultural ditch by inverse modeling of temperature and salinity measurements