This how to is created on behalf of the MI-SAFE consortium to explain the hidden treasures of the MI-SAFE metadata portal.
- Login with your credentials
- Search for the metadata object subject to enhancement
- On the right hand you see a pencil icon (red circle on picture below).
- Now you are in the edit mode. On the upper left you see a eye icon (check next picture)
- If you click this eye icon a drop down list is created (unfortunately only half visible, cause unknown). Click second box for full view and you get the full metadata editor.
- Now a lot of additional fields are displayed. In most cases every subject in the metadata can be appended by additional fields. Following image shows the metadata constraints. Free textfields are available.