his project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 607131.T
Welcome to the MI-SAFE wiki. MI-SAFE is a product of the FAST EU FP 7 project. This wiki page directs you to several subpages related tot MI-SAFE and the Project FAST.
The official website is http://www.fast-space-project.eu/.
The FAST project wiki is http://publicwiki.deltares.nl/display/FASTEUFP7, parts of this wiki are only accessible by partners of the project. Furthermore several products, pages and repositories have been submitted that give insight in the MI-SAFE. These are:
- The FAST Documentary.
- A repository is launched for raw data and tools, for access please contact
https://repos.deltares.nl/repos/FAST/ or your Deltares FAST counterpart.
- MI-SAFE, the tool is build up with several open source components according to OpenEarth philosophy. These components are:
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS database (can not be linked to related to security issues)
- MI-SAFE webviewer methodology and architecture, the following links give insight:
- methodological video
- MI-SAFE architecture (how does it work)
- MI-SAFE advanced functionalities allow building a model in open source Delft-Dashboard for a user specified location
- MI-SAFE public deliverables:
- FAST D4.7 - Open source integrated dataset of vegetation, waves, water depths, stability, controls/measures
- FAST D5.5 - Final validation report
- FAST D5.8 - Final end-user-partner consultation report
- FAST D5.12 - Release of regionalised MI-SAFE functional prototype for case study sites
- FAST D6.6 - FAST documentary