GOTO: OATC Wiki
In order to ensure a sustainable OpenMI standard and associated software tools, the OpenMI Association will define strict procedures for handling maintenance, change requests, documentation upgrades and releases.
This task is ongoing, some procedures are available in draft version and some will be written ASAP.
- Proposed procedure for OpenMI Standard releases
- Proposed procedure for evaluation of OpenMI compliance
- Procedure for source code version control and QA
- OpenMI 188.8.131.52 Beta test procedures
- Management protocol (this document needs to be updated !)
- Procedure for upgrading for the Standard (TODO)
- Procedure for software releases (TODO)
- Procedure for change requests (TODO)
- Procedure for test and component acceptance (TODO)
- Procedure for updating www.OpenMI.org (draft completed)
- Procedure for membership administration (TODO)