- regionpath=<name or path> : Name of region directory containing all configuration files (DataConversion_SA). If the region directory is not located in the same directory as the script then a path is required.
- configfile=<name or path> : Name of the DCM configuration file (here we use the dataconversion.xml). If the DCM configuration file is not located in the root of the region directory then a path is required.
- workflowid=<identifier> : Identifier of workflow that is to be run. This argument is required when the 'configfile' is not provided. Can be comma separated array of workflow ids.
- importpath=<path> : Path to folder containing import files. The value of this argument will overrule global property IMPORT_FOLDER_ROOT. It is therefore necessary that this property is configured in the global.properties file. Furthermore this argument only works in combination with 'workflowid' argument.
- exportpath=<path> : Path to where export files will be written. The value of this argument will overrule global property EXPORT_FOLDER_ROOT. It is therefore necessary that this property is configured in the global.properties file. Furthermore this argument only works in combination with 'workflowid' argument.
- systemtime=<timestamp> : Timestamp value (yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ssZ) to be used as System Time when running workflows. (note: Z for non-GMT time zones needs to be replaced by the timezone offset, i.e. +1000 for CET)
- binpath=<name or path> : Path to the directory containing the Delft-FEWS binaries (bin). This argument is configured in the script files.
- clearonstart=<true or false> : Option to turn off deletion of local datastore on startup. default is true.
- compact=<true or false> : Option to compact the datastore on startup using a 'rolling barrel' algorithm. default is false.
- loglevel=<error, warn, info or debug> : option to set the log level, default is info. You can set it to 'debug' for troubleshooting, 'warn' or even 'error' to filter out non-critical information.