- showContours (optional, since 2018.02): Display contour lines if enabled in the gridplot. Default is false. Set to true to show contour lines.
- externalForecastTime (optional, dateTime: yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ, since 2019.02): get the map for a specific forecast time. If omitted the latest/current forecast is returned
- importFromExternalDataSource (boolean, optional, default=false, since 2020.01): apply seamless integration with the archive. Only valid for external forecasts. Both an externalForecast time and layers have to be specified as well.
- ensembleId (optional). Since 2020.01. Specify the ensemble id of the requested grid. When using this parameter, specifying the ensembleMemberId is required as well. The available ensembleId is reported by the GetCapabilities request.
- ensembleMemberId (optional). Since 2020.01. Specify the ensemble member id of the requested grid. When using this parameter, specifying the ensembleId is required as well. The available ensembleMemberIds are reported by the GetCapabilities request.
- dim_ensemble_member (optional). Since 2020.01. This parameter can be used instead of the ensembleId and ensembleMemberId parameters and follow the recommendations in: https://docs.opengeospatial.org/bp/16-086r3/16-086r3.html#23. This parameter can be used to pass both the ensembleId and ensembleMemberId separated by a underscore. For example: dim_ensemble_member=MOSurge_1
- colorScaleRange (optional, since 2020.02): rescale the colors in the map by changing the min and max values of the range. The minimum value and maximum value are separated by a comma, For example: colorscalerange=2.0,10.0. This option can be used for legends as well. Best It is best to also specify use this parameter together with useDisplayUnits.
- useDisplayUnits (optional, boolean, default = false): Specifies whether display units (true) or system units (false) are assumed for the provided colorScaleRange.
- convertUVtoRG (optional, default = false, since 2021.02): Only supported in combination with format=image/tiff for wind layers using u and v time series sets. The u and v values will be stored in the R and G values of a TIFF image. The alpha channel is set to 255 if the pixel maps to a grid value. If the pixel is outside the grid, the alpha channel is set to 0. The scales and offsets are stored in geo tiff tags: ModelPixelScaleTag (first double contains the scale for u values, the second double contains the scale for v values) and ModelTiepointTag (first double contains the offset for u values, the second double contains the offset for v values). To calculate the u an v values the pixel values for R and G channels should be multiplied by the scale value and the offset should be added. For example. The R value of a pixel in the TIFF value has value: 200, the u scale = 0.1 and the u offset is 1.0. The u value = 200*0.1 + 1.0 = 21.0. A missing value is indicated by setting the R and G value to 255.
- convertMagnitudeDirectiontoRG (optional, default = false, planned for 2021.02): not implemented yet.