- Install Anaconda (Windows 64 bits, python 3.7)
- Open Anaconda Navigator
- Open the tab Environments
- Either use an existing or create a new virtual Environments
- Select the venv you want tu use and click on the play button en select "Open Terminal"
- Run the following command: "python –m pip install pywanda"
- If this is successful, start the python interpreter by typing "python"and pressing enter
- Input the following statements: "Import pywanda" and press enter. If this statement executes without errors the installation was succesfull and successful and the pywanda module is now imported into Python.
- If errors occur at the previous step, please contact our support via firstname.lastname@example.org