If different (older) WaterCoach scenarios are associated with different (older) configuration and/or modules, the corresponding Config folder and/or Modules folder can be placed in the WaterCoach scenario folders as well.
The user experience is the same as before, but under the hood more things happen. After selecting a scenario and script, Delft-FEWS will restart as always, but will now not only copy the LDS, but also unzip and replace the Config (and Modules) folder in the $REGION_HOME$
To let WaterCoach Meta-application work correctly, please follow these rules:
- use only the names Config.zip, and Modules.zip,
- if any scenario contains a Config.zip, all scenarios need to contain a Config.zip,
- if any scenario contains a Modules.zip, all scenarios need to contain a Modules.zip,
- WaterCoachDisplay.xml: set copyLocalDataStore=true for all Config.zip versions
- when the global.properties are not the same for all, place them in the RootConfigFiles folder, and use the same name for all global properties files (including your stand alone application which is started by the user).