- id: identifier of the check.
- variableDefinition: embedded variable definition (see above).
- expression: A comparison between one or more variableIds (see examples below).
- validatingVariableId: One or more identifiers for variables for which the flags have to be modified.
- outputFlag: New flag value for time steps for which there is valid data and the expression holds. Either doubtful or unreliable.
- outputMode: When this option is set to logs_only, the flags will not be updated but the log events will be generated.
- logLevel: Log level for the log message that is logged if a time series does not pass the check. Can be DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR or FATAL. If level is error or fatal, then the module will stop running after logging the first log message. Fatal should never be used actually.
- logEventCode: Event code for the log message that is logged if a time series does not pass the check. This event code has to contain a dot, e.g. "TimeSeries.Check", because the log message is only visible to the master controller if the event code contains a dot.
- logMessage: Log message that is logged if a time series does not pass the check. Some more options are available than in the other checks: