Child pages
  • OpenMI Association Technical Committee meeting no 53
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

See also: OATC Wiki Home

Date: 4 September 2012
Time: 10:30- 12:00 CEST
Venue: Skype Conference Call
Topic: Variuos

Table of contents

Participants

Adrian Harper, Innovyze Ltd (adrian.harper@innovyze.com)
Stef Hummel, Deltares (stef.hummel@deltares.nl)
Jesper Grooss, DHI (jgr@dhigroup.com)
Standa, DHI (s.vanecek@dhi.cz)
Rob Knapen, Alterra, Wageningen UR (Rob.Knapen@wur.nl)
Peter Schade, Bundesanstalt fuer Wasserbau (peter.schade(at)baw.de)
Paul Cleverley, HR Wallingford (SeaZone group) (p.cleverley@hrwallingford.com)
Robert, Cracow University of Technology (robert@szczepanek.pl)

Introduction

Welcome to Paul and Robert as new OATC members. Everyone introduces himself.

Status OGC documents

Standa has worked on the OGC standard document. He will send it to everybody, with two parts specifically marked for Stef and Adrian to review / contribute to. He will send it also to Roger, and ask him to finish to general part, with support of the OATC.

Next meeting(s)

Thursday Sep 13th, 10:30 CET - 12:00 CET, Webex on Pipistrelle/FluidEarth

  • No labels