This section can be used by the user as a guide when setting up a forecasting system. It will help and support with the main steps of setting up a Delft-FEWS application.
Delft-FEWS is a collection of standard displays, modules and plug-in. Together with external models these will form a forecasting system. In this chapter only the standard Delft-FEWS components will be used. For background information on the different components reference is made to the description of the individual components in previous chapters.
In this paragraph the following subjects will be discussed:
- What is required when setting up a FEWS application
- Designing the Forecasting System
- Creating a FEWS application, executable and basic configuration
- Adding static data, configure the FEWS static configuration files
- Adding Workflows and Module Instances
- Configuring FEWS displays