The following transformations can be used to measure time series events. The measurements will be registered for each output period where the event started.
- EventsDischargeVolume — DischargeVolume: Calculates either the discharge volume of all events initiated in the output period or only the discharge volume of the largest event initiated in the output period.
- EventsDuration — Duration: Calculates duration of all events initiated in the output period .
- EventsMaximum — Maximum: Calculates the maximum input value of the events initiated in the output period.
- EventsMeanDischargeVolume — MeanDischargeVolume: Calculates the mean discharge volume per event.
- EventsNumberOfEvents — NumberOfEvents: Calculates the number of events initiated in the output period.