NOTE: If you are a client with a support and maintenance contract please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the Delft-FEWS software.
For downloading the Delft-FEWS demo version follow these steps:
- Register at the Delft-FEWS portal
- Go to the downloads page on the portal and select the items you want to download (pop-up will request for username and password).
Below a more detailed description of each step is provided.
Register at the Delft-FEWS portal
Click LOGIN in the right upper corner and subsequently select register from the list appearing below LOGIN.
Follow the steps in the subsequent pages.
Click on the figures to enlarge.
- Choose "Create a MyDeltares account"
- Fill out the form with your personal details
- Verify your email address
- You are now ready to log in to the Delft-FEWS portal and download the software.
Download the Delft-FEWS software (and courses)
Go to the downloads page of the Delft-FEWS portal.
Subsequently you will get a Subversion (SVN) Login pop-up requesting a username and password.
Use your MyDeltares username, which is the first part of your email address, and your MyDeltares password. (e.g. If you registered with email@example.com, your_user_name would be your MyDeltares user name you need to use for logging in)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.