TimeSeries reader for NTUQUARTER Datalogger files. These contain observed telemetry data for several paremmeters from NTU (National Technical University, of Singapore). The identifier for this reader is "NTUQUARTER".
The timeSeries reader for NtuQuarter Datalogger files (NTUGauge) used for the Singapore OMS. These contain observed telemetry data for several parameters send by NTU (National Technical University, of Singapore). These contain Channel_Level, Velocity, Temperature, Conductivity, pH, Turbidity, NTU DO, Battery and Flow. The locationID is encoded in the filename e.g: MC02_Quarter.dat contains data for locationId MC02.
- Level, m (by SW or SL) (parameter name: level)
- Channel_Level, m (by US level sensor) (parameter name: channel_level)
- Velocity, m/s (parameter name: velocity)
- Temperature, oC (parameter name: temperature)
- Conductivity, mS/cm (parameter name: conductivity)
- pH (parameter name: ph)
- Turbidity, ( parameter name: turbidity)
- NTU DO, mg/L (parameter name: ntu_do)
- Battery, V (parameter name: battery)
- Flow, m3/s (parameter name: flow)
The second column (record number) is not used in the import