This import is available in DELFT-FEWS versions after 06-12-2007
Imports time series data in csv format from the Woodleigh System Control Centre in Singapore. The first line is a header for each column indicating the location. The filename encodes the parameter. Eg., in the file Aname_RF.txt is parameter is RF (rainfall). If the column after a data columns has a header named "Qf" it is interpreted as a column holding quality flags for the data column. The flags are converted to DELFT-FEWS data flags using the flagconversions mapping.
Configuring the Import
The reader is named WSCCCsv which should be configured in the general section of the import. An example import configuration is shown below:
An example flag conversions file for the WSCC data is shown below:
The file format
- All the columns in text file will be separated by comma(,) character
- Value of all the Columns contains the Rain Fall value for that particular time interval.
This rain fall value is derive from current (raw accumulated pulse) value - previous (raw accumulated pulse) value,
in other words the rain fall (in mm) within that time interval (i.e. 10 mins).
- Definition of the Data quality flags(QF) as listed below;
ManuallySet ( value set by the opeartor)
Blocked ( alarm disabled by the operator )
- Name of the text file will be 'yyyymmddhhmm_PARAMETER'
- TN stands for TagName (parameter name) which defined in the SCADA System. Also user can customise the TN which may different from the SCADA System