OpenMI Association Technical Committee meeting no 13
Date: January 16, 2008
Jan Gregersen, LICTEK (firstname.lastname@example.org) (chairman of the meeting)
Unknown User (email@example.com), DHI - Water & Environment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Adrian Harper, Wallingford Software (email@example.com)
- Status on tasks (those on source forge) and planning the period from now until the February OATC meeting.
Agenda & Minutes / Issues:
1. Task status
- 22.214.171.124 Release tasks
OpenMI 1.4 has been released and the two remaining and already completed tasks were removed.
- 126.96.36.199 Release tasks
- There are two tasks which both are assigned to Gena, Jan will main a reminder to Gena.
- A task on Stef to update the new version 2 branch was added
- Miscellaneous tasks
Two completed tasks were closed.
2. Any other business
- We will focus on use cases at the next OATC meeting. Jan will organize the existing use cases and make a suggestion for prioritizing among the use cases. To be discussed further at the next OATC web meeting.
- Jan will contact Jon Goodall and invite him the attend the next web meeting.
- The time for web meeting will in the future be from 2pm to 3pm (GMT)
3. Next web meeting
see the calender