On the top of the screen some action can be taken using the different buttons:
- Refresh: Refreshes the current table with the latest scheduled tasks status.
- Hide/Show one-off tasks: Toggle to display or hide one-off tasks from the table
- Schedule: Schedule a new task. See Scheduled Tasks - New Task
- Suspend: Suspend all running and pending tasks that have been selected with the checkbox.
- Resume: Resume all suspended tasks that have been selected with the checkbox.
- Cancel: Cancel all tasks that have been selected with the checkbox.
- Download: Upon clicking this link you will download an XML file with all the tasks that are currently scheduled on this MC (All pending and suspended tasks). The file will conform to the taskList.xsd schema (also used by the Scheduled Tasks - Upload).
The details of the scheduled tasks table are given below:
An identifier for the associated Workflow.
Depending on the task status (see above), a number of actions can be performed on the task.
Schedule New Task Screen, to edit the current task. This is only allowed for the same MC.Edit: Display the
Suspend: The task is paused; it is not dispatched at its scheduled time.
Resume: A suspended task is re-activated. It will now be dispatched at its scheduled time
Cancel : The task will not be dispatched. The task will be removed from the list as part of the rolling barrel
Task Runs Sceen. This displays all the previous runs of this particular workflowTask Runs: Displays the
An identifier for the associated What-if Scenario. The column is only displayed if there are any what-if scenarios
An identifier used for Event/Action mappings (see: Setting Up Event-Action Configuration. The column is only displayed if there are any tags.
Remote MC ID
MCID of the remote mc. The column is only displayed in a multi MC environment
Tasks can have priority High or Normal. High priority tasks are dispatched in precedence over Normal priority tasks.
The time interval at which the scheduled task runs
Next due time
The next time the task was scheduled for (for repeating tasks). The time the task is scheduled for (non-repeating tasks).
An identifier for the Task. Only visible as tooltip of the WorkflowId
|Latest Task Run Dispatch Time||Time of the last Task Run that was dispatched for this workflow.|
|Latest Task Run Status||Status of the last Task Run that was dispatched for this workflow|
Text description associated with the task. Only visible as tooltip of the WorkflowId
The Scheduled task list can be sorted by clicking on the column headings.