This is the home page for the OpenEarth space at http://openearth.deltares.nl.
OpenEarth wiki philosophy
This wiki is intended to be a low-level area to share documents, links and knowledge snippets. When logged in you can edit the site. When you press 'edit' formatting help is available. For the more sophisticated management of Data, Models and Tools the OpenEarth repositories are used (NB: login required):
The data collection procedure is described in the Data Standards document.
You can view the content of these repositories with your browers after logging in or you can access the repository with a SubVersion client, that provides write access as well.
The OpenEarth repositories are used by:
- Building with Nature
- TU Delft: Hydraulic engineering and Environmental FLuid Mechanics.
Invitations have been sent to Van Oord, Alkyon, Moffat and Nichol and others.
Initiatives similar to OpenEarth
- Matlab discussion group - Contains answers to many of the questions faced by Matlab programmers
- Matlab download central - Contains a lot of matlab user contributions, but is not limited to coastal and marine science and technology.
- Woodshole Sea Mat
- Rich Pawlowicz's Matlab Stuff - containing for example
- Tidal analysis and prediction with t_tide
- A basic mapping toolbox
- Matlab Ocean Toolbox
- HDF file IO - easy-to-use interface to HDF4 SD and NetCDF files
- MACE (MAtlab toolbox for Coastal Engineers)
- Caltech's Eran Ofek stuff